You’re never too old to have a beautiful portrait of yourself!
A legacy portrait is a timeless photo of a loved one that is treasured for generations to come. Let’s make it a stunning, magazine worthy portrait that will have the family always talking about.
How have you dreamed of being photographed…like a movie star…glamorous or are you more casual and prefer a more natural look? We have the best time helping you look and feel your best in front of the camera.
It all starts with your vision, some discussion on what to wear and then some pampering with professional hair and makeup. Then we let the magic happen. We will bring out that unique beauty from the inside out.
Lisa is empowering women one photo at a time!
WHY SHOULD YOU BOOK A LEGACY PORTRAIT SESSION?
• to spoil yourself
• to celebrate your age
• to feel gorgeous
• because everyone deserves to have a beautiful portrait of themselves
• to keep your family’s story alive
• to embrace your unique beauty
• to have a fun experience
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS EXPERIENCE?
1. PRE-SESSION CONSULTATION – this is where we start to create the memories. So there’s no confusion, it’s best to discuss expectations and ideas including wardrobe with the resident and/or family member.
2. PROFESSIONAL HAIR & MAKEUP OPTION – I can have a hair and makeup team available upon request
3. PORTRAIT SESSION – a relaxed and fun 30-60 min session at the retirement home.
4. 8×10 PRINTS – you will receive your 3 favourite images matted and ready to frame.
5. FAMILY MEMBERS – the family is invited to join their loved one for photos.
6. ZOOM CALL – this will be a call to select the favourite portraits and should include family members. Other proof review options can be made available if Zoom is not a suitable option.
WHAT DOES THIS COST?
This luxury portrait experience is $250.
I’m a portrait photographer from King Township. I’ve been running my studio for 12 years but have spent the last 4 years specializing in photographing women over 40. My mission is to help people who feel they’re not photogenic feel comfortable and confident in photos. This has led me to start to photograph the senior age group and noticed many clients wanting beautiful portraits for their legacy and for family members.
These are special portrait sessions that take less time, use poses that cater to the senior’s mobility and make my clients feel special.
I look forward to capturing your family legacy.
Becoming 80 was a special occasion and what better way to celebrate than by treating yourself to a portrait by Lisa. Lisa knows all the right moves and spends a lot of time getting you to smile and look your best. Go for it!
You can also contact Lisa directly at (416)200-5786 or direct email at firstname.lastname@example.org.